Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

5 Tips to Thriving in Asheville


Did you fall madly in love with Asheville and 
just had to move here?

Were you drawn to the magical possibilities just waiting for you in the mountains?

Well, Asheville isn't always 
double rainbows and unicorn magic.

Image Credit
I fell hard for the magical city years ago and
when I made my move to Asheville on 
May 1, 2009 -

I couldn't have been happier.

My dream came true.

I rode my Asheville rainbow of bliss for a good year.

Then things started to crumble.
Financially, it was rather difficult.
At one time I had 4 jobs just to pay the bills.
The friends I had made starting moving away due to 
their own Asheville struggles. 

It's been quite the rollercoaster!

Through the years I've developed some strategies
that help me stay here in my 
happy-healing-mountain dream town. 

Together, let's learn how to thrive in Asheville. 


"5 Tips to Thriving in Asheville" 

support for recent transplants

Are you struggling more than you thought you would? 

Having a hard time finding that right job that pays well? 

Still haven't found your tribe?

I totally get it. You are not alone.

The struggle is real.

However, there is HOPE.


Sunday, October 18 2pm-4pm
at The Goddess Underground (underneath VaVaVoom) 
57 Broadway

Click here to register


*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a holistic life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.