Search This Blog

It's a Wrap!


Greetings Beautiful People,

Most everyone is well aware of my herb obsession. I love herbs. I eat herbs...I drink herbs...I use them as medicine...I grow them in my garden...etc.

My stepmom, Debbie gets this. She knows how much I love herbs and she is fascinated as well with the power of the plant.

Recently Debbie came across an herbal wrap that took 10 1/2 inches off her body. She couldn't stop talking about it...and she is still talking about this miracle wrap.

I decided to give it a try. I believe in herbs, so why not?

Yesterday, I did the wrap. When I took it out I was a bit skeptic. How is this piece of material going take inches off my body?

This company called (appropriately) "It Works" found an amazing herbal combo that they infuse into lotion...then they infuse a wrap cloth with it.

I decided to target my belly first. They suggest you work on one area at a time. You should also drink plenty of water. These herbs work to remove toxins from your body, so be sure to stay hydrated. For the first wrap, you should wear it for at least 45 minutes.

First I measured my waist and the biggest part of my bulging belly. (Urgh.) I then put on the wrap with the lotion side against my skin. I wrapped an ace bandage around to secure it.

I set an alarm for 45 minutes, grabbed my water, laid down on my bed, and read "The Red Tent".

45 minutes later...I took off the wrap and rubbed the remaining lotion into my belly. I got out the tape measure. My waist was one inch smaller. I measured the belly bulge...3 1/2 inches gone.

What the hell? Where did I go?

Our skin absorbs whatever we put into it. These herbs are working to tone, tighten, and refine the skin.

I kept drinking more water. I ended up losing a total of 7 1/2 inches.
It's absolutely brilliant.

I keep rubbing my belly. It feels good with less of it.

The next wrap will be Tuesday. It's recommended to use one applicator every 72 hours until you achieve your desired results.

They say to maintain you can apply one a month.

I'm sold. I can't wait to do the next one.

Debbie is hooking me up to become a distributor. So let me find out more information and I can be your herb dealer.

*giggles*


Inspiration, Peace, & Love,
~Amy Riddle The Spirit Dancer