Search This Blog

Goddess Oracle of the Week~Vila


Vila


Shape Shifting

I dance from form to form

I shift from shape to shape

ever changing

ever expanding

ever becoming

I am flexibility

for by changing my form

I freely flow with all that comes my way

I am consciousness

for by shifting my shape

I gain an expanded awareness of what it is to Be

I waltz a whirlwind

tango a tree

salsa a swan

or just plain fox-trot

My dance is an affinity with All

for I am able to become All in order to know All

Becoming All dissolves form

Knowing All creates Oneness

The illusion is that you have a separate shape

By Amy Sophia Marashinsky
Illustrated by Hrana Janto

**************************************************************************************

Learn to shape shift.

Enhance your flexibility.

Experience the whole of creation.





Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer