Search This Blog

It's My Birthday!


It's my Birthday!


Today at 6:35pm central time I turn officially 38 years old.

38.

3-8.

38.

Only 2 years left of the dirty thirties.

Time just keeps getting faster and faster,
however I still feel like I'm in my twenties.

38. Sounds kind of strange.

38. Sounds kind of sophisticated.

I'm gonna go with sophisticated.



Aquarian women hold strong tendencies toward, and tend to become involved with technology and communication.

They carry within themselves an important sense of mission and want to be able to get their message out to as many people as possible.

Aquarius Woman

January 21 - February 19

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Slogan: I know, therefore am

Aquarius is the most unpredictable sign of the zodiac.

Aquarius is a fixed, airy sign.

This means that these are girls are very rational by nature and exceedingly firm in their opinions.

Aquarius women are referred to as the “heavenly bohemians,” because they seem to have their own rules and regulations as to their conduct and they completely reject others telling them what to do.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer