Search This Blog

Extra Faery in Your Life~The Queen of Hearth & Home


The Queen of Hearth & Home



The Queen of Hearth & Home holds the eternal hearth fire in her hand.

She carries with her the ability to make a home in the moment, in the now, wherever she is.
She passes this ability onto you.

It is important to "be at home" in any situation, to create a "home" when you invite people into your space, whether at a table in a restaurant, a desk at work, a seat next to you on a bus or plane, or in your own home.

The ability to make someone feel welcome when entering your space is a gift indeed.

The Queen of Hearth & Home gives you the ability to be gracious and create a home wherever you are, in any relationship.

***********************************************************************

Wow. The faeries always put me in my place. I've been yearning for a bigger home, more space, my own room, my own library, SPACE, room to breathe...living in such a small place is extremely difficult for me.

But Chris makes me feel at home and I know I have the ability to give this little bitty home good welcoming energy.

I just need to do it.

Keep it cozy and warm and welcoming until we find the next home.

I need to be here now.

I need to settle here into our hobbit cozy loving space.


from The Heart of Faerie Oracle
by Brian & Wendy Froud




Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer