Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer

This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (had to stop watching the show True Blood and stick to the books, the show is way past stupid)

Listening to: The Sundays

Watching: Scrubs, watched American Reunion...sexual cheese...loved it.

Thinking about: Spirit Dancer Creations and so thrilled to be vending again.

Learning: To listen to the depths of my soul.

Doing: Planning more vending!

Pet Peeves: People who don't watch their children or their pets!

Happy Thoughts: Paris of the South Flea Market. Vending was awesome. Vending with Chris was even more awesome. I feel a sense of community there. Good vibes. Looking forward to making it a regular thing in my life. 

Best Quote: Spirit. (big pause) Dancer. (big pause) Creations. (big pause) I like butterflies.

Looking forward to: Some quiet time for journaling and some craft time. I have some new projects I'm excited to try out. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer