Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Faery~Nautilus Princess


Nautilus Princess
Nautilus Princess by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith

~Powerful Personal Growth~

Guidebook by Lucy Cavendish


"I know I am strong, but most people think of me 
as gentle, kind, and good. 
Now that I am to be the ruler, 
what if they see me as power-hungry, 
dominating, greedy, or controlling? 
Whatever the thoughts of those around me, 
there will be change as I change, 
and I will continue to hold fast to my nautilus, 
as it ever reminds me to grow in ways that are 
in tune with my purpose, my integrity, and what I feel is right.
 I vow to be steadfast and true, 
despite the challenges that are heading my way. 
I vow not to misuse my power. 
But use it I will, and as a result I, 
like you, will grow in ways that are 
in tune with my true self and true purpose."

***********************

The Nautilus Princess teaches us that 
you can be powerful and still be a good person. 

Do not be afraid of your power.  

This is a time of responsibility and rapid growth. 
Step up and deal with this new abundance in healthy ways. 
It is time to take yourself and your potential seriously.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer