Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Goddess~Nu Kua

Nu Kua
Order

The Goddess Oracle by Amy Sophia Marashinsky
Illustrated by Hrana Janto

******************************************
There is a Way

and I am that Way

the Way of Nature that moves in all things

In the beginning

I created the universal pattern

the Way things are

the Way things flow

the Way things need to be

Then

I sequenced the seasons

harmonized the hillsides

organized the oceans 

till all was auspiciously arranged

I am the natural order of things

I am the Way
******************************************
Oh wow...the "natural order of things"...this is fantastic. 
I believe with our new home, I will find my new order...
my new rhythm of life.

This is so exciting. 

"Nu Kua says that when life is ordered in the natural way,
you nurture your path to wholeness."


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse