Search This Blog

Ten (not so tiny) Changes~The Artist's Way

Ten Tiny Changes
excerpt from my art journal

Another exercise in "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron is "Ten Tiny Changes". Think of 10 tiny changes, write them out, and start bringing them to fruition. Some of mine aren't very tiny...

I would like to move to a bigger home with Chris.

I would like to shed all of the negative weight.

I would like to build my life coach website.

I would like to attain 10 clients by September, 2013.

I would like to learn how to draw.

I would like to paint.

I would like to build my creative tribe.

I would like to visit Ireland.

I would like to have an Orlando trip so I may see my Florida friends.

I would like to take mini weekend trips around the North Carolina area...trips like camping, visiting wineries, etc.

What would you like to do? 



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer