Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

I'll always be Spirit Dancer, just like I'll always be Amy...however I have evolved and grown..."Spirit Dancer Creations" has been my crafty biz...and now I'm offering something so much more than just my crafts...welcome to my life coaching biz..."The Magick Muse". 

This Week in
The Magick Muse 

Reading: All kinds of biz books..."Make a Name for Yourself" by Robin Fisher Roffer, "The Right-Brain Business Plan" by Jennifer Lee, and "Love, Light, and Business" by Bonnie Willow

Listening to: PJ Harvey, Sheryl Crow, Puscifer

Watching: Lost Girl, Buffy, Doom Generation, Whale Rider

Thinking about: My life coach biz...Spirit Dancer Creations has now become The Magick Muse. My head is spinning in good creative ways. Starting everything over and it feels right.

Learning: I have so many passions in life I tend to overwhelm myself at times. 

Doing: Re-branding and MOVING. Yes. Chris and I are finally moving. 

Pet Peeves: Is my day job a pet peeve? ;)

Happy Thoughts: The Magick Muse, moving, having my own craft room, being able to do laundry again...so exciting!

Best Quote: “When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.” - John Lennon

Looking forward to: Moving. Getting settled. Having a real home. Nesting. Growing. Loving.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse