Search This Blog

April Artist Date

April was a month of moving/packing/unpacking/settling.

It's really all I could focus on.

The month escaped me and all of a sudden I realized I hadn't taken myself out on my monthly artist date.

As serendipity would have it, a fellow flying sister was painting live, just an hour from where I live.

How freakin' cool?

It was very, very cool. 

I hopped in the car and drove to The Coffee Bar in Spartanburg, SC to watch Sarah Rowan Dahl live paint. 







Flying sisters meet...Sarah Rowan Dahl and I.
I love her tie!
She has such style.



















Absolutely in love with her red boots. 








At some point Sarah needed a bathroom break and 
handed the paintbrush to me!

It was an honor and truly inspiring painting with a live band...
I loved it. 

Here we are with the finished painting.
It was a fabulous night of excellent coffee, 
good music, amazing painting, 
and there was a bookstore next door. 

Perfect. 



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse