Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: Finished "Deadlocked" by Charlaine Harris...it's June, so time for chapter 6 of "The Artist's Way".

Listening to: Still mad deep into Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside

Watching: Hooked on "Girls", I think I have just 3 episodes left...then I'm going to watch them all again. Brilliant show.

Thinking about: Trying to process how people can be mean and thoughtless towards their loved ones. I don't get it. I don't think I will ever understand.

Learning: I need more trips out of town. I need to explore. I want to see things. I want to do things. 

Doing: As I get back into the routine of things after a mostly excellent weekend in Maryland...it's time to hit the road again on Friday. I'm headed to a comic convention...then to see The Postal Service...then to South Carolina for another wedding.

Pet Peeves: disrespect

Happy Thoughts: Josh & Stacie's wedding vows made me very happy. Straight from the heart. Pure love.

Best Quote: You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings. ~Elizabeth Gilbert 

Looking forward to: Seeing The Postal Service Friday night...yay!

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse