Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Me & Mike at Heroes Con
This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: Medicine Road by Charles de Lint (I do believe in fairy tales.)

Listening to: A mix of The Postal Service, Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside, Real Love Diplomats (inspired by seeing Mike at Heroes Con), PJ Harvey, and whatever sparks my fire.

Watching: Girls. Girls. Girls. Over and over. Can't stop. I just have never seen a tv show so damn realistic. Penis picture texts exist, people

Thinking about: Girls. Weddings. Heros Con. The Postal Service. I'm still coming down from the recent road trips Chris and I went on. My highlight was definitely the comic convention. Damn. It was soooo freakin awesome seeing faces I haven't seen for over 4 years. Made me super giddy. 

Learning: To relax on the weekends, self-care.

Doing: Forming a new routine. Again. But ready. Just taking it slow. 

Pet Peeves: Noise in the morning. Voices in the morning. Basically any sound in the morning.

Happy Thoughts: Our happy home, books, comics, Super Heroes, air conditioning, good smelling incense, and great friends.

Best Quote: "Live life like a ceremony. Take responsibility for your every breath. Be aware of all the wide wonder of the world that surrounds you and connects the thing you are to every other thing." ~ Medicine Road by Charles de Lint 

Looking forward to: Getting back into the groove of blogging.

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse