Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

me & Chris
This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: I finished "Medicine Road" by Charles de Lint...I absolutely LOVE his books. I started reading every single line of "Love, Light, & Business" by Bonnie Willow...totally brilliant information that I am absorbing for my life coach biz. I also read chapter 7 of "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron.

Listening to: songs from "Girls"

Watching: "Girls" for the 3rd time through...so obsessed. I'm seriously loving how real it is...completely.

Thinking about: "Girls' makes me want to write. I have lived my own episodes. 

Learning: How important your loved ones are...spend time with them. Tell them how much you love them. Laugh, hug, smile, and spend time together.

Doing: Weeding the garden...it's a jungle. I'm taking it one day at a time. It may take a month, but I'm doing it. I'm also really diving in to planning my life coach biz...taking it one day at a time.

Pet Peeves: People who do not respect your time.

Happy Thoughts: Chris & I's happy home.

Best Quote: "I don't want to freak you out, but I think I may be the voice of my generation. Or at least a voice. Of a generation." ~Hannah Horvath 

Looking forward to: Mom is coming this week for the Holiday weekend! Whooohoooooooooo!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse