Search This Blog

This Week in The Magick Muse

Mom & Me
This Week in
The Magick Muse

Reading: Various comics...a new X-Men that seems to be all about the X-Women...oh yeah...Rachel Rising...Kingdom Come

Listening to: My "Girls" playlist

Watching: um...yeah...still watching "Girls"...I've watched it 3 times through...watching it with Chris now. It's like Lena Dunham knows all my dirty secrets.

Thinking about: I just want to paint.


Learning: I drew and painted my first tree...so excited...I want to paint more trees! More happy trees!

Doing: Mom was here for the Holiday weekend and we did some creative crafting...I've been catching up with all my projects.

Pet Peeves: I don't enjoy people telling me about the grudges they still carry. Let it go, man. Let it go. I'm also quite bothered by people burying and covering up their emotions and feelings. Let it out, process, and move on.

Happy Thoughts: Trees, paint, mom, love, hugs.

Best Quote: Serious art is born from serious play. ~Julia Cameron 

Looking forward to: Another weekend get-away...this one will be a quickie trip to South Carolina for Chris's High School reunion...I've never ever ever ever been to one of my own...should be interesting at least. 

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse