Search This Blog

I'm A Possibilitarian! Are you? September Blog Circle

*Part of the Flying Sisters Blog Circle for September*

Possibilitarian Project with Kelly Rae Roberts
For the longest time, I've wanted 
a career where I can help others.

I feel it's my calling.

My soul expands in joy when I think about it.

Also, for the longest time, 
I couldn't pin point exactly how to do this.
For years I've created empowering necklaces and candles that inspire people - but I needed more.

A year ago I took an online course that changed my life.
I signed up for Flying Lessons with Kelly Rae Roberts
Flying Lessons was all about getting your creative biz going - making it soar! 

When the class started last September, 
I threw myself in head first. 
I got up early every single morning to 
read the class lesson and take notes. 
Everyday I learned new things about having a creative biz. 

A fantastic bonus of the class was a Facebook group of everyone enrolled in the course.

Truly amazing.

 I now have so many universal connections.
I am part of a group of approximately 600 creative women 
from all over the world!

Flying Lessons - Kelly Rae Roberts

Taking Kelly Rae's Flying Lesson e-course is the best decision 
I've made for my creative biz. 

So many benefits...

The class is over, but our journey isn't. 

I can hop on my laptop and there they are -
my online beautiful muses. 

It feels good.

We have that like-minded connection, common creative biz goals, all of us cut from the same cloth.

And this connection stays with me. 

It inspires me. I feel moved to keep creating, keep working on my creative biz, get that new Etsy shop up, keep blogging, take a painting class, etc.

Anything is possible!

I have a universal crafty support group. 

Because of Kelly Rae's course,
the inspiration and possibilities just keep flowing.

I have now been on a continuous streak of creating 
and it's not slowing down.

And through all of this I have realized my calling. 
I know what I want to be when I grow up!

Through my inspirations and soul searching I found my calling -becoming a Life Coach.

I have felt a shift in me.

I even held a successful crowdfunding project that enabled me to get my Life Coaching certificate.

There is no turning back. I am on a roll.

Kelly Rae Roberts
I am a Possibilitarian.
Are you?


This blog is part of the Flying Lessons monthly blog circle.
Hop to the next blog to read about becoming a Possibilitarian.

Who knows where you'll end up?

Next stop on the circle is the amazing Monica Martin .


May you have some bursts of inspiration
and become a Possibilitarian!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.