Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Goddess~Pachamama

Pachamama

"The Goddess Oracle" by Amy Sophia Marashinsky
Illustrated by Hrana Janto.

I sing a song of love
from the stones of my body
from the high peaks of my mountains
from the hot sands of my deserts
I caress you with green leaves
green plants
green grasses
I bathe you in greenery
and feed you from my breast
the earth
I soothe you with sparkling waters
refresh you in my oceans
My song of love for you
is my body
the earth
there to feed you
clothe you
home you
Learn my song
and it will heal you
sing my song and it will whole you
dance with me and you'll be holy
*********
Pachamama symbolizes healing. 
Whole healing inside and out. 

Remembering yourself as a sacred being.




Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.