Search This Blog

F is for Faery Garden - Pagan Blog Project

Ember by Ruth Thompson

I love faeries.

I do.

The mystery.

The spirituality.

The lessons.

I've taken faery classes, dressed like a faery almost every Halloween (and every chance I get),  and I consult The Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud on a regular basis.



I think next up, I should create a faery ring/garden.

It's time.

I've been in my house for a year now.

I need to honor the faeries and create a dedicated sacred space.
Midsummer Eve by Edward Robert Hughes
So, how do you create a faery (ring) garden?

Well, here is what I was taught many moons ago
in a new age shop in Orlando, Fl.

On the 6th night of the new moon (special to the faeries),
set up 13 white stones in a circle.

#13 stone is North.

Pour pure, clear water clockwise (deosil)
(stick out your right hand and follow)
around the stones.

Continue going around the circle,
pouring the water and -

chant:
(of course there is a chant)

faeries spirits dance and sing

come ye now to join the faery ring

beings of the noble sidhe

sacred space I grant to thee

All hail to thee
All hail to thee
All hail to thee

Raise the cone of power.

Inside the garden, you can add plants like mexican heather, 
wind chimes, bells, crystals -
anything you feel that honors the faery world.

Connect with the faeries with
honest intention and an open heart.

*************
Can you believe you can 
find a build-your-own fairy garden kit at CVS?
Found at CVS
*************
I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 12 of the letter F.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 12 - F

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams,
is a life coach, crafter of sorts, writer, herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.