Search This Blog

H is for Honoring - Pagan Blog Project

I've realized lately that I'm 
continually fighting my natural rhythms.

It's true.

My routine and life is 
closely tied to my day job.

It is exhausting.

Everything I do is natural, except for my day job.
It comes with absolutely no flexibility. 

I took off yesterday and today from work
so I could focus on my coaching business.

It's been incredible.

I'm getting so much accomplished and 
opportunities are opening up.

All by honoring my natural rhythms.

It's amazing how when you surrender to the flow, 
good things happen with ease

I'm able to listen even more clearly to my inner muse, 
my authentic self.

My favorite goddess for honoring your own personal flow 
is Morgan le Faye.
Morgan Le Faye
Goddess Oracle 
Illustrated by Hrana Janto

When I dance with Life
I dance my own rhythm
I keep my own time
My soul's tides are aligned
and flow
with my beat: my own unique expression
By honoring myself
I honor all
When you dance with Life
what's your rhythm
Is it quick or slow
lively or liturgical
repetitious or ever-changing
Do you let the tempo serve you
or unnerve you
soothe you
or seethe you
mettle you
or unsettle you
Do you know?

Morgan le Faye is a triple goddess of death and rebirth 
in the Celtic lore.
She appears as the beautiful young maiden,
the powerful creator/mother,
or the death-giving crone.

Do you know your personal rhythms?

Morgan le Faye dances into your life with her magic
to invite you to discover and honor your natural flow.

How well do you know yourself?

Do you know the best times for you to
sleep, eat, exercise, work, be creative, make love, etc?

Or are you submerged into someone's else's rhythms?

It is vital for you to live according to your own personal rhythms!

Honoring and flowing with your own rhythm 
brings you greater energy because 
you are no longer suppressing what is natural to you.

Morgan le Faye says vitality, health, and wholeness are nurtured when you flow with your own unique beat rather than against it.

*************
YES! YES! YES!
Thank you Morgan le Faye.
How I look forward to the day that 
I keep my own time.
Soon, I'll transition out of my day job
and into my dream job.
I will then, honor my personal rhythms 24/7.

I cannot wait.

*************
I'm super excited to be a part of 
The Pagan Blog Project

Every Friday experience the alphabet of spirituality 
and pagan goodness.

Check out the list of excellent blogs for week 15 of the letter H.
The Pagan Blog Project Week 15 - H

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse
Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams
is a life coach, crafter of sorts, writer, herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.