Search This Blog

I'd tap that.

I've become happily obsessed with tapping.
tap, tap, tap
What is that, you ask?

Tapping, also known as
EFT-Emotional Freedom Technique,
blends psychology with Traditional Chinese Medicine.

By "tapping" on acupressure points while 
voicing what is going on with you, 
you start to tune into your body's natural ability to heal itself. 

Tapping is about honesty, 
really getting down to the core of the issue.

Tapping is about bringing your power back.

It's no bullshit.

You uncover the real deal, face it head on, and release it.

Here's a great video to help one have an understanding of tapping-and if you are already familiar-
it's still a great video.

Why?

Well - it's one of my favorite people, Louise Hay.

I love this video. 
I've always called Louise, the Queen of Affirmations -
apparently so do other folks.

Watch Tapping Solution's, Nick Ortner with Louise Hay.

AMAZING.

So - here are 
The Tapping Points
www.TheTappingSolution.com
From watching numerous videos of Nick Ortner tapping, watching The Tapping Solution movie, and reading Jessica Ortner's book, "The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence" - I've put together a personal script for getting me 
started on my weight loss journey.
(For real this time - I'm digging deep to the core.)

Here's the script - are you ready to tap along? 
Go for it.
Try it out.
Feel free to change the wording to whatever suits you.

KC: Even though I have all of this weight on my body, I love, accept, and forgive myself now.

Even though I’m so frustrated about all of this weight on my body and I haven't been able to shed it, I love, accept, and forgive myself now. 

Even though I feel so weighed down by the weight, and I don't know how I could let myself go like this, I love, accept, and forgive myself now. 

EB: This weight
SE: All of this weight
UE: Weighing me down 
UN: Why won’t it let go? 
CH: Why am I holding on to it? 
CB: What do I need to learn here? 
UA: What’s this weight teaching me? 
TH: Why am I holding on? 

EB: This weight on my body 
SE: The weight of this weight
UE: And all this stress and frustration
UN: It’s safe to feel this way
CH: It’s safe to acknowledge my weight
CB: This is the way I feel
UA: and I accept myself with all these feelings
TH: and I can choose to let them go

EB: It’s safe to feel these feelings
SE: It’s safe to accept myself with these feelings
UE: and it’s safe to let them go
UN: What if I could release all this weight?
CH: From every cell in my body
CB: What if I could feel safe and beautiful in my body again?
UA: what if I could relax again?
TH: and know all is well

Take a nice deep breath.
Let it out..

And once more –

EB: Feeling safe in my body
SE: Relaxing in my body
UE: Releasing all this weight
UN: and knowing all is well
CH: My body is safe, my body is beautiful
CB: My spirit is safe, my spirit is beautiful
UA: I am safe and I am beautiful 
TH: Right now and always 

Take a few, nice deep breaths.

How do you feel?

I feel pretty damn good myself!

I've been battling weight since I turned 21.
I have realized it shouldn't be a battle. 
I should just flow with my natural rhythms.
I should flow with my life and not against it.
I'm excited to see how tapping will help me on this journey. 
I choose to be healthy in body, mind and spirit.

Wanna tap with me?
Click here or see below.

Your Tapping Choices


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach,
reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, tapping enthusiast, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.