Search This Blog

Let Go of Your Obstacles with I'd Tap That Coaching Sessions

Do you tap?
You should.
Really. You should.

Why?


1. It's simple.
2. It's easy to learn.
3. Tapping helps you overcome life obstacles.
4. You can do it anywhere.

Tapping, also known as
EFT-Emotional Freedom Technique,
blends psychology with Traditional Chinese Medicine.

By "tapping" on acupressure points while 
voicing what is going on with you, 
you start to tune into your body's natural ability to heal itself.

This crazy looking technique actually works.

And you can use it for just about anything.

Back pain, headaches, anxiety, 
try it out.

I've been tapping pretty regularly since May. 

I've tapped on all kinds of obstacles, 
from food cravings to bad bosses. 

I’m feeling good, amazing really.

I want to share tapping with the world. 


When I was in Vegas for my life coaching reunion and workshops this past weekend, I ended up doing a life coach tapping session with a guy I just met at the pool!

I love how these things just happen when you are open.
I love the "Celestine Prophecy" moments of life. 



I have found combining tapping with coaching can 
bring profound results!


Both deal with facing and releasing your obstacles. 
Together, a perfect match.

Are you ready to give tapping a try?

Let’s get tapping and remove the blocks holding you back
from living the life you want.

Your 2 Tapping Options:

The Tapping Session – You will get an intro to tapping session, combined with a life coaching session. We will go through all of the tapping points so you can learn this quick, easy, and effective technique to use whenever you need it. What obstacle do you need to release? We’ll talk about it and tap on it together. I will also email you the “Tapping Your Way to Health, Happiness, and Abundance” ebook. 

The Tapping Bundle - You will receive everything included in The Tapping Session plus a copy of The Tapping Solution DVD and Jessica Ortner’s book, “The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence“. 

It doesn’t matter where you live, we can do this over Skype, Google Hangout, or the phone. If you live in the Asheville, NC area we can meet up in person.

Tapping is helping me beyond anything I ever imagined.

Allow me to share this brilliant and simple technique with you.

Make your selection and let’s get tapping!
 Let's make magick together!

Your Tapping Choices


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.