Search This Blog

Help me close my Etsy shop.

The Magick Muse on Etsy
Hi there beautiful souls.

This past Saturday I vended at an amazing spiritual festival. 
I met lots of incredible folks, made connections, 
and had a wonderful time.

I went for my life coaching business. It's my heart's calling. 

I also took my spiritual necklaces, intention candles, and 
cigar box purses to sell.

After processing the festival, I felt a shift.

All I want to do is coach and create intention candles.

I'm done creating jewelry. 
I'm sure I'll still do it from time to time. 
I'm sure I'll still create a personalized piece for me or a friend, 
but I'm done creating jewelry to sell.

The most important part of my life right now is 
my life coaching business. 

I keep shifting more and more of my energy into my coaching. 

It's where I'm happiest.

I wish for all of my creations to find good homes. 

I'm ready to move on. 

So - I'm having a major Etsy sale!


That's right.

I want it all gone. 
It's time to keep on moving on. 
It's time to release the past. 
It's time to embrace now.

So, go and take a look. 

Please share my sale on your social media pages. 

There are some one-of-a-kind creations that would make incredible birthday gifts and/or holiday gifts.

Thank you!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.