Search This Blog

Do you know your Magickal Hours of Inspiration?

Poor Garfield.
I used to be just like that.
I pretty much hated mornings my whole life.
I'd get grouchy, oh so grouchy!

Now I like morning.

Really, I do.

It all started just over 2 years ago.

I signed up for my 1st online class.

At the time, I was working Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.

I started getting up at 6:00am. I made sure that every single morning I got up and read the lesson prior to going to work. At work, I wouldn't have time. At night, I'm too tired. 
I figured it was the only way I could keep up with the course.
I was right. And the huge surprise for me was I ENJOYED IT.

So - I started to get up at 5:30am. 

I had time for the course and to check in on social media.
I had time for me before I started the work day.

I started getting up earlier and earlier until I was getting up at 4:00am.

Yup.

I get up, do yoga, shower, grab coffee, journal, and then jump into working on my life coaching business. 
This makes me very happy.

I quit the day job in August and can now create the schedule that works best for me.

And I've realized getting up between 4am-6am still works best!

I used to think, "When I have my own business I'll roll out of bed around 10am."

No. That Amy is gone.

If I do that, I miss my productive time.

I've found my magickal hours of inspiration
and I'm not gonna let them go.

I embrace my morning routine.

It fuels my day and keeps me motivated and stimulated. 
Do you know your magickal hours of inspiration?

When are you most productive?

What time of day do you kick-ass? 

Do you need help uncovering the mystery?

Contact me and I'll help you out!

*************

Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?

Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Schedule a free 20 minute consultation with me today.
 

Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.