Search This Blog

Huge Announcement - Transformative e-course starting in January - Sign up now.

The year 2001 was a big year for me.
My life changed dramatically.
My college sweetheart and I got a divorce.
I was completely devastated.
However, from that darkness I found light.
I experienced a spiritual awakening,
and it was absolutely beautiful.

Since then I am always on the path of self-discovery.
Along the way I have found numerous modalities 
that keep me grounded, keep me authentic, 
and keep me feeling magickal.
I call them my 
Magickal Modalities.

I want to share them with you.
I want to tell you my secrets.

So, I'm offering an e-course.

Yup!
Are you excited?
You should be. 
Magickal Modalities is an entire year filled with inspirations, lessons, tips, and so much more that will transform your life.

Your journey to self-discovery begins January 5.


13 Magickal Modalities - 4 weeks per topic
52 Magickal Weeks


We'll cover self-care, affirmations, journaling, goal-setting, vision boards, sacred space, solitude, and so much more.


**Something else very cool about this e-course - 
it is the basis for the book I'm writing.**

At the end of 2015, I will have my book based on these amazing 
13 modalities and you can be a part of it!

Yes!

You can be a part of my book. 
Your quotes, pictures, stories, etc. may all be used-
all with your permission of course!

Side effects of taking this class may include and 
are not limited to:
increased imagination
spiritual growth
excitement for life
clarity
finding your life purpose
flourishing relationships
insatiable desire for authenticity
successful business
random bouts of laughter
experiencing moments of aha
renewed creativity 
positive transformation

The class will be $350 for the entire year,
however if you sign up now
you get a sweet deal -
special early bird price of $100.

The extra special early bird price of $100 is good 
through November 3. 

Sign up today!

Bonus Gift - The 1st 30 folks to sign up will also get
a one-on-one life coaching session. 
(valued at $125)

Wait - recap- what all do you get?
- An entire year of Magickal classes based on 13 different modalities
- A private Facebook group
- A chance to be featured in my book 
- If you sign up now, a free one-on-one life coaching session

Are you ready to incorporate magick into your daily life?

Start your 2015 headed in the right direction.
Sign up for Magickal Modalities today.



*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?

Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?

Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today. 
Click here.

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy

 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.