Search This Blog

I'm so excited - it's my 1st tapping workshop.

Curious about tapping and live in the Asheville area? 

Come out to my 1st tapping workshop at 
Raven & Crone on Merrimon Avenue. 

Saturday, October 11 
4pm-6pm  $5

I'd love to see you there

I'm going to teach you how to tap and guess what? 
There will be door prizes! 
Mark your calendar.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.