Do you have some decluttering to do?
Decluttering has tons of positive side effects -
you'll be less stressed, healthier, you'll save money, you'll have more time, you'll have more space, you'll have more control, more energy, and more clarity!
I know you want all of that!
Join the monthly online coaching group, so you can declutter
inside and out.
Tips, talks, and a bit about feng shui.
Let's discover how to get rid of all that does not serve your soul.
When: Thursday, November 20 at 7pm EST.
Where: Google Hangout
The group is small - total of 10 people - so reserve your spot today!
- You build connections.
- You end up with diverse perspectives that gets the brain going.
- It cost tons less than one-on-one coaching.
- The group is small, no more than 10 people total.
- Highly effective and an efficient use of time.
- Held in a non-judgemental safe space.
- You are with others with similar challenges.
- You gain motivation with coaching and group support.
- You create accountability so you actually do what you have been saying you are going to do. Action!
- Group coaching feeds your soul.
In December we'll cover a new subject.
Leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin?
Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.
Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.