Search This Blog

Tapping Tuesday - Gratitude

Welcome to I'd That That - Tapping Tuesday!

"Each day begins with a prayer of “Thank you,” 
which are the first words out of my mouth as I awaken."


Today we are sharing and acknowledging our gratitude.

The following affirmation is from Louise Hay's book,
"Inner Wisdom, Meditations for the Heart and Soul".

Tap along with me in the video and 
let's practice our gratitude together!

I give thanks each and every day.
I am grateful for all of the wonderful things in my world - 
the beautiful daffodils,
the delicious food,
the computers and other technological wonders
that make my life easier,
my good friends,
my lovely home,
my sleek car,
my loving pets,
my intelligent mind,
my healthy body - 
everything!

I express gratitude to the Universe often,
knowing that my thoughts are heard and appreciated.
I have a perpetual attitude of gratitude.



I give thanks each and every day. ~Tweet it!

*************
By practicing gratitude every single day, your life can be transformed on a deep profound level.

"Gratitude" is one of the 13 Magickal Modalities I practice daily.

Wanna transform your life in 2015?

Sign up for the Magickal Modalities E-Course where you will receive classes on all 13 Magickal Modalities!

Your journey of self-discovery begins on 
1-5-15 
with "Goal Setting and Vision Boards".

Other Magickal Modalities include Gratitude, Journaling and Morning Pages, and Solitude.

Click here for more info and to register. 

Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.