Search This Blog

Are you ready for the New Year?

It's the end of the year and I can feel it. 
I'm slowing down. 
I'm wanting to hibernate. 
I'm spending time in deep reflection.

How was 2014 for me? What did I do? What did I accomplish?

I purchased my 2015 calendars the other day and 
I got super excited.
Right now they are blank. 

Empty calendars waiting for new experiences.

A whole new year is upon us and we are full of potential. 

It's time to think about what will 2015 hold.

What do you want in 2015?
What are your goals, dreams, wishes, desires? 
What will you manifest?

I got just what you need.

Transform your 2015 with the Magickal Modalities E-Course.
The journey begins on 1-5-15 with 
"Goal Setting and Vision Boards". 

We'll go deep into what we want out of 2015. 

We'll set our intentions and 
create a vision board to watch our dreams manifest.

The Magickal Modalities E-Course is a 52 week online course covering 13 Magickal Modalities, every 4 weeks a new subject.

You will be inspired - spiritually, mentally, and physically. 
Image Credit
Make the step into creating your desired future. 

Sign up for your transformative journey today. 


Register by December 31 and 
you will receive a free one-on-one coaching session.

Are you ready to make magick? 

*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.