Search This Blog

Let's Get Physical


I really do.

I've been going through Jessica Ortner's book,
"The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss & Body Confidence".

I had my first big aha moment with Chapter 4 where I discovered my emotional eating triggers.

Now I've had my second big aha moment.

I realize that whenever I get overwhelmed or have a huge project,
the 1st thing to go from my life is exercise.

Now that I have had this epiphany, 
I can't go back.

I'm changing this.

So many times, I've been like 
"I'm so ready! It's time!"
I go to the gym, I get up and do yoga, I go for walks -
and it all goes great for awhile.

And then BOOM.
Something happens and then I'm back to 
no physical activity in my life.

I now realize this is sabotage.

I've been a long time self-care advocate.

I take care of myself and I openly encourage others 
to do the same.

But my self-care has always been mental and spiritual.

It's never had the physical component.


http://www.pinterest.com/pin/548524429589947871/

How can I be balanced unless I practice all 3?

I've started an activity log.
That way I can write down my physical activities,
and see what I'm doing to take care of my body.

My Physical Balance Schedule 
At home : morning yoga practice : Monday-Friday
At the gym : walking, weight lifting, & kickboxing : Tuesday
At the gym : walking & weight lifting : Saturday

That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

In order to be whole and complete,
I must take care of myself 
spiritually, mentally, and physically.


Do you feel you are balanced
physically, mentally, and spiritually?

What are your favorite ways of 
practicing self-care with all 3?

"Physically, mentally, and spiritually - I am balanced and whole."
-tweet it

*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.