Search This Blog

My Word for 2015 is Surrender


My Word of the Year Bracelet 

It's been quite the lesson for me lately. 
I'm learning the art of letting go, the beauty of surrender.

The lesson started back in November. I was working so hard at my coaching business and it was too much. I couldn't see anything else. I stopped doing yoga, I stopped seeing friends, I stopped doing everything, but my business. 

This goes against my beliefs! 

We all need balance, but it happened to me - 
the whole I love my business so much, 
that I became obsessed in being and doing greater.

Of course, I eventually broke. 
That same day, I came across this video from Oprah.


"When you've worked as hard and done as much and strived and tried and given and plead and bargained and hoped - surrender. When you have done all that you can do and there's nothing left for you to do, give it up. Give it up to that thing that is greater than yourself and let it then become part of the flow." -Oprah Winfrey

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/548524429589868492/

I get it now.
I was too attached.
I now do all I can and then I take a step back
and let the Universe take over.

I surrender.
This week's tweetable-
"Instead of making life happen, I allow it to happen."

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/548524429589857370/
*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.