Search This Blog

Reflections & Intentions


Welcome to a brand new year!

The slate is clean.
What will you do with this year?

I've been in quite the reflective hibernation since the middle of December. It's good to take the time to reflect on your accomplishments from the year and 
think about what you want out of the new year.

Have you done this?
Get out a piece of paper and write down your accomplishments in 2014. What did you do that you are super proud of?

Share in the comments, I'd love to know.

Here is what I came up with:

2014 Accomplishments
After many, many years - I finally built my own website.

I officially launched The Magick Muse, my coaching biz.

I quit the HORRIBLE day job!

I went to Las Vegas for the Life Coaching reunion/workshops.

I created my 1st e-course that is starting on 1-5-15 - and is the foundation for the book I am writing.

I started writing a book.

I found the right part time gig to go along with my coaching schedule.

I discovered emotional freedom technique and started tapping on a regular basis.

I implemented a morning yoga routine.

I was on the radio.

I led my 1st workshop.

For 2015:

I intend to take my coaching biz to a bigger level.

I want to teach, lead workshops, and have numerous public speaking engagements.

I intend to streamline my client process with an online scheduling system.

I plan on going to Vegas again.

I intend on being relentless with my morning routine. It really does serve my soul. I do best when I start the day at 4am with yoga. I want to keep this routine in my life.

What are your 2015 intentions? Share with me!

Wishing you the best in 2015!
May your year be filled with joy, laughter, hugs, sparkles, prosperity, passion, and inspiration!

*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.