Search This Blog

Sacred Scents


In my sacred sanctuary - my woman cave - 

The Muse Room to be exact -



I love to create a certain ambience.

I'm at my best surrounded by candles, incense, and 
melodic tunes. 

From this place, I am at peace. I am creative.
I am balanced. I am whole. 
 I am fully me.
The other day my friend Michelle asked me
 "What incense do you burn?"

I rattled them off to her all excited.

I realized I have my go-to favorites.

Now I'm sharing with you.


Here are 
My Ultimate Incense Favs

I absolutely love incense from Escential Essences

My top 3 favs from Escential Essences are:

- Kachina Dreams (sacred sage & cedar)

Mystic Forest (very earthy and grounding-
not sure what all is in it)

- Buddhist Temple Blend (vetivert, cedar, sandal, and patchouli). 

I like them because they have a lasting smell.

They have an amazing selection and I love that each one has different attributes attached to it.

Locally, I can only find one store that sells Escential Essences.

Indo, located in downtown Asheville, is my shop for these favs. 


I use Kachina Dreams when I feel the house/me/room needs a deep energetic cleansing or I'm about to start a project. 

The Buddhist Temple Blend is good for 
meditation, reflection, and writing. 

Mystic Forest is very grounding and is good for everything - at least for me - I always need grounding



My other fav brand of incense is Satya. 

I prefer the nag champa in the yellow box 'cause it's not rolled in shit. Ha. Someone once told me the blue blox nag champa was "dirty and rolled in dung". I'm not sure the validity. However, the yellow box one is a "cleaner" burn. The box says Goloka. 


From that same company I am in love with the
Patchouli Forrest. 
Image Credit
Again - very earthy. 
I'm drawn to the more cleansing/earthy scents 'cause they help balance and ground me. 

One other good one from Satya is Super Hit. 

I enjoy the lightness of it.
Image Credit

What incense do you burn?

What smells bring out certain feelings for you?

Share with me, I'd love to know.


*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.