Search This Blog

Ronda Rousey Inspires Me

Even though I worked for The Golf Channel 
for 10 years of my life, 
(I know. Sometimes I don't believe it, either.)
 I'm not into sports.

Nope.
No sports for me.

And I always hated P.E.
I would take an extra class to get out of physical education.

Despite all of this, I have found something I like,
and dare I say, even love?

I love kickboxing.
I love going to the gym and punching the crap out of that bag.

It's truly empowering.

I feel strong.

I feel more secure.

I feel like I can take better care of myself.

So - I've also opened up to watching some 
female fighters go at it.

And I was completely floored when I witnessed this - 



14 seconds. 

In 14 seconds, she won.
In 14 seconds, the other girl had no idea what happened.
In 14 seconds, I got a new role model.

My jar on the floor, I was captivated.

This chick has mad skills.

She looked so mean, so fierce at first.
Afterwards, she smiled and just wanted to eat chicken wings.

I started researching her and damn...
she is truly beautiful inside and out.


Confident and powerful, she is
an inspiring role model for women everywhere.


Ronda can teach us the importance of -


  1. Focusing.
  2. Living in the moment.
  3. Celebrating your wins.
  4. Owning it. 
  5. Being who you truly are, your authentic self. 


She doesn't shy away from being a sex symbol. 
She doesn't shy away from being awesome. 
She doesn't shy away from being a badass.


Ronda Rousey is an amazing combination of beauty and strength. 



“I think that women fighting in the octagon really affects everything that women see as possible for themselves,” she told USA Today. “It’s not about trying to find a role that already exists that you can fit into. Now it’s about trying to dream up all the different roles that you can create for yourself—just like we did in fighting, we can do in every single profession out there.
-Ronda Rousey




Her next fight is this Saturday night.

I am looking forward to seeing her mad skills in action again.



*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.

Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a holistic life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.