Search This Blog

I feel the call of the sea...

I haven't been feeling quite myself lately.

These mountains suffocate me. 
I feel they surround me as barriers not letting me out of this town. I'm stuck in the middle of the mountains. 

Landlocked. 

My soul is crying to get out.
I need more. I need to breathe. I need water.

More specifically, I need the ocean.
The ocean calms my soul. 

When I'm at the beach, my spirit comes alive. 

I bask in all four of the elements.


I have the earthy grounding feel of the sand under my bare feet.

I have the airy breeze softly caressing my face and 
blowing through my hair. 

I have the fiery rays of the sun warming my skin. 

And I have water
the massive energy of the ocean and all of her power.
Cozymel November 2014
I'm super giddy right now because the car is loaded up.

It's time for a road trip to the ocean!

I'm going to renew my spirit, replenish my soul, 
and soak up every single moment of the ocean's power. 

I feel the call of the sea
and I'm on my way.

What part of nature soothes your soul? 

Where do you feel most balanced?

*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.
Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a holistic life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.