Search This Blog

You Deserve A Good Night's Sleep


Everything is better with sleep. 

Through all my spiritual practices, the most important is sleep

Yes, I totally see sleep as a spiritual practice
And I'm talking good sleep. I mean really good sleep.

If I don't get my sleep, 
all my other spiritual practices go out the window. 
The foundation for a healthy, empowered, spiritual life is 
GOOD F'N SLEEP!

There are numerous ways to create good sleep. 

One practice that really helps me is a calming routine 
before going to bed. 

Create a Routine

When you are about 20 minutes out from heading to sleep, go into the bedroom.

1 - Light some incense or sage.

2 - Light a candle and say, "Thank you for this beautiful day. Thank you for the sleep that will restore my soul tonight."

3 - Make the bedroom comfortable, fluff your pillows, turn down the covers. Play some light meditative music if you'd like. Close the door.

4 - Now – go get ready for bed.

5 - When you re-enter the room, take a deep breath. It should be very calming with the candle, incense, and music. You are wooing yourself to sleep.

6 - Sometimes I take a moment, sit on the bed and rub shea butter or some kind of smelling good (lavender is good) lotion onto my feet. I give myself a foot massage and say, “Thank you feet for getting me where I need to go. I appreciate you.”

7 - Recite 3 things you are grateful for. (Practice gratitude.) Blow out the candle.

8 - Take a few deep breaths, clear your head. 

9 - Crawl into your comfy covers and let it all go. 

Sleep deeply and peacefully. 
Wake up feeling refreshed and energized!


*************
Are you facing a huge transition in your life?
Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Book your free 20 minute consultation with me today.
Click here.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a holistic life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.