Search This Blog

Let Me Be Your Herb Dealer

I'm getting my Sexy back.



I will be a sexy witch again!

I'm incorporating healthy eating, walks, meditation, and self love with herbal wraps on my journey back to myself.

The herbal wraps are a complete miracle. I did my first wrap on July 30. As much as I believe in herbs, I was still amazed with the immediate results. I lost 7 1/2 inches with that first wrap.

I've done 2 more wraps since. I've shed a total of 12 1/2 inches.

I feel amazing and beautiful and full of hope of returning back to the Amy I once was. I've missed her.

I have faith in myself and faith in herbs.

Some of you lovely folks have asked me about getting the wraps.
I have it all set up now.

Here is the skinny...(get it? the skinny? har har)


Getting just 1 Herbal Wrap

If you would like just one wrap to try out, I can mail you one. Shoot me a message and we can exchange our snail mail addresses. Send me a check for $25 and I'll send you the wrap. Quick and easy.

Getting the Package of 4 Herbal Wraps
3 different ways you can get the package of 4...
  1. Become a Loyal Customer $59 plus shipping charges
  2. Purchase Retail $99 plus shipping charges
  3. Get the Spirit Dancer Special $85 flat rate includes FREE shipping

For options #1 & #2 you can do it online.
  1. Go to amyriddle.itworks.net
  2. Go to Products (the ultimate body applicator wrap is under "Body Slimming").
  3. Choose your products and add to the cart.
  4. Proceed to checkout.
  5. Choose New Loyal Customer (for incredible discounts) or Retail Customer (a bit more expensive).
  6. Follow the prompts to have this miracle sent to your doorstep.

So, what's the deal with being a Loyal Customer?

Being a Loyal Customer means you can get 4 wraps for $59 instead of the retail price of $99.

Pretty freakin' cool, however you do have to commit for 3 months. Yeah, I'm not much for commitment but you can get just one wrap a month. I don't think it matters, as long as you purchase something every month. They do this by "autoship". They automatically send out your choices at a certain date and the money is taken from your card. Because of this please make sure you have what you want in your autoship and the right card information.

Some people love this option because they forget things and this way it is all set up for you.


If you do not want to commit for 3 months as a Loyal Customer and you also don't really feel like spending $99 for retail price...


I'll make you a deal. I am your herb dealer you know.

I will give you the Spirit Dancer Special for the price of $85 and free shipping.
Expect about 2 weeks for delivery.

Any questions, ask.

Email me at spiritdancercreations@gmail.com or message me on Facebook.

I've had such fantastic changes with this herbal wrap, I want everyone to try it.

Be amazed and be sexy!


Inspiration, Peace, & Love,
~Amy Riddle The Spirit Dancer