Search This Blog

Goddess Oracle of the Week~Sekhmet

Sekhmet


Anger & Rage

I burn and fume

and shoot daggers from my eyes

I erupt and roar

(though you've not pulled my tail)

my edges are sharp

and I cut deep

my energy is strong and fierce

and my displeasure

needs to be expressed

Through sometimes mild

I can be very intense

Once incited

I am difficult to put out

I am always appropriate

always needed

Don't try to get rid of me

I need to be acknowledged and heard

I am anger


By Amy Sophia Marashinsky
Illustrated by Hrana Janto

**************************************************************************

I pulled this card the other day...and I thought "Wow, hmm...I'm not angry."

Now I am pissed.

I'm so done with some things. I am feeling my anger.

It's okay to be angry. I own this feeling.

I have expressed my anger and I feel good.


"Sekhmet says our anger is part of our power as women.
Don't give away your anger. Learn to express it in a way that it can be heard.
Learn to transform it so it empowers and energizes you.
Your path to wholeness will be more vital when you make anger your ally."







Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer