This is my favorite weekend out of the year. I never plan anything.
It's a four day weekend filled with lots of food and lots of relaxing.
I dig it.
I am filled with gratitude and am truly thankful for many things.
I'm thankful for:
- finding the right job for me
- having my Asheville crafting debut at the Charlotte Street Petite
- getting back into candle and jewelry making
- Asheville new friends
- all my old friends
- my freakin awesome boyfriend, who knew love really was grand?
- my freakin awesome boyfriend's nuts
- my passion for life coming back to me
- my plans to join a fitness club on December 5
- my cozy home
- Mulder, my car
- midnight Cookout runs with Chris
- lazy Sundays
- herbal magic
- good wine
- Beer City USA
- the moon and the stars
- sex and candy
- lava lamps
- electric blankets and flannel sheets
- finding a new groove
What are you thankful for today?
Think of at least 5 things you are thankful for and share with someone.
"Each day begins with a prayer of “Thank you,” which are the first words out of my mouth as I awaken."
Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
The Spirit Dancer