Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Goddess Minerva

Minerva


Beliefs


I am what I think

my life is shaped and formed

by what I tell myself

Who I am in the world

is who I think I am

What I have in the world

is what I think I can have

The contents of my mind

are what I choose

I discard, cut out, drop

that which doesn't contribute

What others believe about me

is their story

It tells more about what they think

than who I am

In my journey

I make sure that what I carry

is of my own careful choosing

and serves me well

******************************************************

Minerva is Goddess of

intelligence, creativity, wisdom, domestic skills, and handicrafts.

Minerva steps into your life to tell you it is time to
examine your beliefs.

Change them if they do not nurture your wholeness.

Get rid of old, unhealthy thoughts.

Do not let what others think of you matter.

Create your own you, your own story...
one that nourishes all that you are and strive to be.

Minerva says that wholeness is nurtured when you see yourself with
all your parts
-both light and dark-
and choose your beliefs to serve your highest good.


By Amy Sophia Marashinsky
Illustrated by Hrana Janto



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer