Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer

This Week in The Spirit Dancer

Reading: "Practical Protection Magick" by Ellen Dugan

Listening to: Feeling grunge this week...Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Smashing Pumpkins...

Watching: Scrubs, Scrubs, and more Scrubs

Thinking about: How good it is to feel more settled in Asheville...finally.

Learning: How to balance my time.

Doing: Need a craft day...still need to make that necklace for someone...and I want to create a bag for my Plant Oracle cards.

Pet Peeves: Neighbors that play their music way too loud. Do you think I want to listen to your music? No. I want to listen to mine. This is the same kind of thing at gas stations when you are gassing up your car and some asshole is playing their loud annoying hip hop shit rap music while filling up their tank. RUDE.

Happy Thoughts: I met Bonobo. I met Bonobo. Bonobo said "Hey." I met Bonobo.

Best Quote: I hate hippies. I just want to go hug a tree.

Looking forward to: March! Springtime!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer