Search This Blog

Peaceful Daily & Me

Peaceful Daily inspires me everyday.

The first time I read Peaceful Daily, I felt so drawn to Sandy. I thought "she gets it, she really gets it."

I love how Peaceful Daily focuses on one simple subject per blog.

I always look forward to reading her inspirations every morning.

From glass bottles for your water to seeing our universal connection, I feel Sandy makes a difference in people's lives.


Peaceful Daily is what inspired me to become a blogger.

I've discovered that blogging is also a form of teaching.

You can teach people through your blogs...inspire them, help them, motivate them, and be words of wisdom.

I have been super fortunate and utterly excited that I have been featured twice on Peaceful Daily!

Here are the tips from The Spirit Dancer:




Enjoy!




Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer