Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Faery The Maiden

The Maiden



First Love ~ Wonder ~ Endless Possibilities

from The Heart of Faerie Oracle
by Brian & Wendy Froud

The Maiden lives in that magic state between girlhood and womanhood.

Everything is possible in that state of being.

Love and romance are The Maiden's lifeblood.
Where she walks romance blossoms.
The honey sweetness of first love is always on her breath.

No matter how old we are, we should always honor The Maiden.

Acknowledge her in our lives and our relationships.

Remember how it felt when you became aware of romantic love.

With time and experience we become jaded.

We forget our young emotions and bury them down deep.

We should remember those emotions every once in awhile.

Take the time to remember how you felt when you first fell in love.

Remember the wonder.

Remember the sense of endless possibility.

*********************************************
I am reminded of the feeling of The Maiden every day with Chris. Every day I love him more. Some days I fall in love with him all over again.

I have never experienced such sweet, pure love until I met him.

This is how I always imagined Love to be like.

I secretly think the faeries sent him to me.




Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer