Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer

This Week in The Spirit Dancer

Reading: Finally finished "Widdershins"
by Charles de Lint.
Yes, really...really!

Listening to: Pearl and The Beard

Watching: The Walking Dead
and "The Skin I Live In" ~Pedro Almodovar
(I plan on watching it tonight, I hear it's creepy.)

Thinking about: zombies

Learning: Still learning balance and to just be.

Doing: The usual week...work, work out, sleep, rinse, repeat.

Pet Peeves: I got nothing this week.

Happy Thoughts: Spring officially begins tomorrow.

Best Quote: Regarding The Crow Girls..."He told me that most of the time they live in the present. They don't think of the future, they don't remember the past. They just are."

Looking forward to: Pearl and The Beard show Thursday night at The Grey Eagle.


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer