Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Fairy~Kali

I got a new Oracle deck!


One of my very faery favorite artists is Jasmine Becket-Griffith.

She is amazing.

I love that she captures the dark side of the faery nature
and I relate to many of her fairy beings.

I'm thrilled to pieces that she now has an oracle deck
and I get to know all of these fairies.

I feel like I have new friends.

The first fairy I drew was Kali. Kali is no new presence in my life.
Kali has shown up numerous times for me in my Goddess Oracle deck.

You can read about Goddess Kali here.

Now for Jasmine's version of Kali...let's check it out.


Kali's Message~From death comes rebirth

Kali is the Hindu Goddess of birth, death, and rebirth.

She is destruction.

If you get in Kali's way, she will cut off your head.

She is usually seen with swords wearing a necklace of severed heads.

Kali clears away all that is not needed.

She is extremely powerful, very strong, and also protective.

If you plan on letting go of something,
this is the Goddess to help you with such a task.
It must be done.

Let go and allow her to help you release all that is not needed.


"I am the dancer who moves through the fire,
who wields my sword and severs the cords of energy that entangle you,
and who is not afraid of the death that needs to happen.

Every act of destruction is an act of creation,
and this is no act of pointless destruction and brutality.

I am clearing all that is leeching off your energy,
draining your strength,
and abrading those relationships that
cannot do anything but keep you stuck.

Whether you realize it or not, you called on me,
and I have come to clear the path,
to destroy that which you have longed to let go of.

Something's time has come.

And it will be born again, as nothing ever truly dies-it only changes.

And that time has come!

I am pure fire energy, and the great mother,
and as I dance, the death you face brings you to new life."


Take powerful actions to change your life!

*********************************************************
It's time for me to listen to Kali or I feel she will cut off my head. It is time for me to let some things go. It is time for me to move on. It is time for me to create space for the good things in my life and let go of the old ick.

My question is
How?

From: Oracle of Shadows & Light
Guidebook by Lucy Cavendish


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer