Search This Blog

Manifest New Home

I need a new home.


I am energetically suffocating.

I crave SPACE.

I crave my own personal space. I miss my books. I miss my movies. I miss my DVD player. I miss my washer and dryer.

I am so limited in the tiny little bachelor pad.

My insides are screaming GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT.

I have to manifest a hew home.

I need to get all of my goods out of storage. 
I need to be me. I am losing it.

We need at least 2 bedrooms, a washer/dryer hookup, kitchen space, our own space, herb garden outside, a front porch with my rocking chair, a library, craft space, people space, game space, etc

SPACE SPACE SPACE

No neighbors directly next to us, or above us.
No church across the street.
NO PLAYGROUND
No dogs barking all the time.


I am open to a new and comfortable home.
Goal is this fall. 
Let's do it!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer