Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Faery~Spirit Dancer

Spirit Dancer
Explore~Express~Experiment

If anyone knows me, knows I detest morning. 
I'd rather sleep through it. 
However, every once in a blue moon there is something that pulls me out of my slumber and into the world.

Midsummer morning I was out of bed at 5:40am...
super duper early for me.

I wanted to greet the sun. I wanted to reclaim my power. I keep having moments where I feel depleted. All of my fire energy has been used up. My creativity has been pushed down into some black hole.

So, with all my might I left the house with my "ritual" package in hand. I took off for the Botanical Gardens with hopes of no one being there and having that corner gazebo all to 
myself and the faeries.

I was full of coffee and full of anticipation. 
I drove up to the gate...wait....the gate? 
Yeah. Closed.
Closed?

Urgggh....it says open from dawn until dusk. It was past dawn.

I had seen people running on trails behind the gardens, so I knew there was a way in.

I drove around and I found a parking lot with a trail 
going down into the woods.
 "What have I got to lose? Who knows where I'll end up."

So I grabbed my ritual pack and my phone....just in case of crazy early morning trail danger...and off I went.

Right? Left? I let my intuition guide me and it 
pulled me to the right. 
I came to another fork in the trail and a voice whispered "left".

By this time I was breaking a sweat and 
began breathing like Darth Vader. 

Then my eyes lit up and all breathing returned to normal.
I noticed where I was....the field in the back 
of the Botanical Gardens right by the gazebo.


Hells yes. The faeries did not let me down.

I had a beautiful and powerful ritual reclaiming my fire energy. Afterwards, I sat in silence. 
I then drew a card from The Faerie Oracle. 

I asked the faeries, "Who can help me feel inspired again? 
Who will be with me on this journey? 
Which one of you will be my guide?"

And I drew Spirit Dancer.

You've got to be kidding. 
I felt like the faeries just smacked me upside the head. 

I felt like the Universe was shouting at me...

"YOU SILLY SILLY GIRL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THE ANSWER IS YOU! IT IS ALWAYS YOU! LOOK INSIDE YOU! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!"

I am The Spirit Dancer at my very core. I connect with her on a deep level. I am inspiration. I am creativity. I am exploration. 

Thank you faeries for setting me straight...once again.


Almost always...the answers are inside you. 



Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer