Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer

This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer







Reading: "Taking Flight, Inspiration & Techniques to Give Your Creative Spirit Wings" by Kellie Rae Roberts. 

Listening to: The Pixies, The Cure, Sonmi

Watching: Big Bang Theory, Witchblade

Thinking about: I want to vend, I want to craft, I have sooo many ideas!

Learning: I need time to fulfill my creativity side. 

Doing: Yearning for creativity time. 

Pet Peeves: Dog shit in the yard...I don't have a dog. 

Happy Thoughts: My garden, good times with my boyfriend, reading, writing, ice cream...

Best Quote: "Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see." ~William Newton Clark

Looking forward to: Some days off around 4th of July.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer