Search This Blog

July Goals


July 1? 
What the hell? 
1/2 the year is gone. Poof. Just like that.

And speaking of hell...what is up with this wretched heat?



Well, with 1/2 of 2012 gone, 
I'm ready to amp up my life again.

#1 Goal
Kick it up at the gym. 
My goal is to go Monday-Thursday after work...
normally I succeed...
but if family or friends are in town I skip. 
If there is a cool event to go to...I skip. 
I want to really stay focused and not skip out anymore. 
This last week I went all 4 days and that is when 
I feel the difference. 

I also think it is time to add a class to my routine. 
So I will be doing the usual treadmill, strength training, sauna and then on Thursday nights - a class.

I'm not going to talk about the class yet...
going to try it out first and see how it goes.

#2 Goal
Vend. Vend. Vend.
One of the many, many reasons I moved to Asheville was to deepen my creative side. 
I live in the middle of creative chaos and 
I need to channel that energy into my wares. 
My plan is to start vending this month.






I need:
A vending tent
Create a new sign
Make more product



I'm inspired. I'm ready. 
I will do it! 




Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer