Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer

This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: "Taking Flight, Inspiration & Techniques to Give Your Creative Spirit Wings" by Kellie Rae Roberts

Listening to: Janis Joplin, Erykah Badu, Kerli, She & Him, The Concretes, Cat Power, Florence + The Machine, Amy Winehouse

Watching: Rewatching Scrubs, Revisited The Crow....one of my all time favorite films I hold in my heart. 

Thinking about: Creating! 

Learning: To listen to my inner self. 

Doing: Brainstorming, planning, plotting, creating, and feeling happy. 

Pet Peeves: Just bothered by this massive heat wave...not really a pet peeve...just an annoyance. Oh, I know...complainers! 

Happy Thoughts: Connecting with other creative souls.

Best Quote: Feel the abundance of your life. 

Looking forward to: Days off this week!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Spirit Dancer