Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in 
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

Listening to: The Sundays, Franz Ferdinand, various Pandora goodness 

Watching: Season 4 of Scrubs with Chris, I'm almost done with Witchblade...6 more episodes...

Thinking about: Privacy

Learning: More crafting! I want to paint. 

Doing: Making more candles, brainstrorming a new set of wings, loving my boyfriend, digging vending at the market, and liking my life.

Pet Peeves: Is Bele Chere a pet peeve?

Happy Thoughts: Beignets, coffee, books, money, crafting...

Best Quote: "Ohhhh...you're The Spirit Dancer....ohhhkay...wow...I get it...cool."

Looking forward to: Zumba Thursday night. Vending again on Saturday.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer